BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Erin M.
Hilton, NY
My favorite flavor of all the Smirnoff products. It is a great summer drink!
Katy S.
Independence, MO
Every flavor of Smirnoff ice is amazing and this one is one of my favorites
Frances M.
Love this flavor on a nice hot summers day it's just perfect with a burger.
Raquel S.
miami, fl
I like this drink to cool off, it's light and very nice. This taste is very nice for people who do not like deinks with alcohol because it's very soft, easy to accompany in meals if you liked that. I recommend it's very good... #influensterEats #Influenster
Shaquel A.
Toronto
 Let me just tell you that this was the first drink  that I EVER had - when I started drinking. #goodtimes  superrr affordable, great taste  and you can totally drink three of them and still want more..  totally drink this as a  beginning drink!  And drink more to keep those memories alive ehhh
Charley B.
This version of Smirnoff tastes amazing - it’s so fruity and refreshing and perfect for summer evenings! I always expect great things from Smirnoff and this didn’t disappoint - the only down side is it’s hard to find it in stores in the UK!
Celene D.
Toronto, ON
Being basic af, this is delicious. As is probably obvious being that who could say no to Smirnoff if you're someone who likes coolers. I'm not a wine or beer person so one of these is the perfect replacement for a casual drink.
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
I like almost all combinations of Smirnoff for shots or cocktails on summer days is very light and delicious but be careful you can get drunk quite easy with it.
Courtney B.
Montrose , BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Been drinking Smirnoff since I was young and it reminds me of all the good times I’ve had in my life. Tastes so great and is so nice to enjoy in the sun with the buddies
Amanda L.
Perfect summer drink- on the patio, at a BBQ or lounging by the pool. Drink by itself or add it to make cocktails/sangrias. Affordable and would recommend to others. Love it!!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.