BY SMIRNOFF

April L.
Findlay, OH
1,111 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great product! One of my favorites because of its delicious taste and affordable price!
Cristina G.
These are delicious and something easy to grab on your way to a party or get together.
Jessica B.
Waterbury, CT
I really like these! They're tart and great for the summer time and backyard barbecues
Tanayry R.
I love trying all the different flavors but this one is my favorite. It's soooo good!
Temis P.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite flavors.from smirnoff ice, is very refreshing the taste is amazing
Ellie Z.
These are so gross and sugary they make my stomach hurt so I don't like to drink them
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
The Smirnoff ice drinks are delicious, try them. They are affordable and refreshing.
Bella M.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite drink the taste is amazing, no nasty taste. Good like a really sweet soda
Jessie Lynne J.
Midland, MI
My favorite of the bunch! Tastes just like starbursts! Sweet and super carbonated!
Nakiesha P.
Palatka, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I could drink this all day. It tastes like a soda. You can barely taste the alcohol
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Friant, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
melinie m.
Durban
This sounds like it would be really good...any comments on it