BY SMIRNOFF #16 in Cocktail Mixes

Chelsea N.
Omaha, NE
Cheap easy delicious best kind of alcohol. Can find it just about anywhere easy drinkingb
Cocco J.
Hangover waiting to happen unless you're literally 21. So much sugar but so delicious.
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great taste but not that high in alcohol. Taste better cold & for the summer is perfect
Cristina G.
These are delicious and something easy to grab on your way to a party or get together.
Jessica Z.
Anaheim, CA
Me encanta , tiene un sabor muy rico
Perfecta si te gusta beber alcohol con sabor dulce
Melissa K.
Lebanon, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the raspberry Smirnoff flavor beers! Definitely a buy I will consider every time.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT
great vodka to purchase. the taste is great without leaving me a harsh taste. my go to
April L.
Findlay, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great product! One of my favorites because of its delicious taste and affordable price!
Jessica B.
Waterbury, CT
I really like these! They're tart and great for the summer time and backyard barbecues
Tanayry R.
I love trying all the different flavors but this one is my favorite. It's soooo good!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.