BY SMIRNOFF #16 in Cocktail Mixes

Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
So good!! I like that I can enjoy a Raspberry Smirnov with my dinner and it is light and tasty!
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Super yummy but beware they are super sweet and will give you a upset stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haley K.
Macon, GA
Yes, I love this taste of this. They are kind of sweet, but they definitely quench my thirst.
Hope G.
ohio
My favorite alcoholic beverage to drink. Completely affordable and delicious too! Great value!
Jessy C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love the taste of raspberry. These drinks are a perfect blend. Not too sweet. But sweet enough.
Kimberly G.
Jamaica, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this drink for the summertime At a backyard barbecue it is very relaxing and refreshing
Tammy Y.
Williamsburg, KY
It was good but I like strawberry or peach better I think it needs more raspberry flavor to it
Maritza S.
Hillside, IL
Very freshening great taste good for the summer ..... usually they go pretty quick in cook outs
Diana M.
Love these, not too much alcohol in them. Great during a backyard BBQ or on a warm summer day!
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff ice is not my favorite. Its flavors are sometimes too sweet and can be very deserving.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.