BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
This drink is so refreshing! The flavor is very good. It's one of my favorite Smirnoff beverages!
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
This was one of favorites from smirnoff ice's. It was quenching and had a great taste to it too.
Cassandra K.
Love! Sweet and delicious. Great flavor! Smooth. Not super expensive. Great after work beverage.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I'm not a huge fan of malt beverages. They are a bit too fruity for me, I prefer simply beer lol
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
The best they are app good I can have a 6 pack to myself and it. Be ok it's refreshing and great
Nikki M.
This stuff tastes so good. You can’t even taste the alcohol in it. I’ve been buying it for years.
Zoe W.
mountain home
It was pretty good. I love there limited addition red white and berry better. Great brand though
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Use to drink this when i first started drinking but it upsets my stomach now if i drink too much!
Jessy C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love the taste of raspberry. These drinks are a perfect blend. Not too sweet. But sweet enough.
Tammy Y.
Williamsburg, KY
It was good but I like strawberry or peach better I think it needs more raspberry flavor to it
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.