BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I'm a fan of all flavored Smirnoff. I have never had this kind but it sure look like it taste good
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Great stuff. I love the flavor. I loved this tuff.!!! i hjad this with my hubby :) My fav vodka!!!
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pretty good to sip on, but would rather have a margarita or something fruity over a wine spritzer.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Very sweet drink but delicious drink. 6 pack will get the job done. I also recommend the party pack
shu s.
It's pretty bubbly and refreshing. Although not my favorite it's still a pretty nice tasting treat!
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
All of the flavors I've tried of this are delicious! In fact it'd like to go out and buy some now!
Vanessa W.
Brooklyn, NY
This drink is super super smooth! perfect for a chill night in and pairs well with snacks or dinner
Nickelette W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Mmm! I love all of the smirnoff flavors. Perfect for the summer time. I love the green apple ones.
daibelys g.
Now this tastes great! But with one drink I'm good! I'm not a hard drinker so one is enough for me.
Marissa C.
Easthampton, MA
A. Ice refreshing drink. Not what I drink when I want to be d be drunk but something good to sip on
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.