BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Victoria R.
Federal Way, WA
I absolutely love this drink! This is my go to drink if I want to get buzzed but not super drunk! It definitely goes good with a backyard barbecue or a nice relaxing day out on the river! Smirnoff ice is really affordable and the taste is perfect!
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The most important grocery to have in hand in a frat house, this drink will make you remember all of those times you had to take a knee because you've been ICED. There's a reason this drink was the chosen one. It's delicious and goes down smooth.
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Best Smirnoff flavor yet. Sweet and tart at the same time. Very affordable and can be found pretty much ANYWHERE. Add this to a lemon lime or strawberry soda and it's even better! This is definitely one of my go to Malts.
Tessa B.
Maxwell, NE
Not a big on drinking alcohol all that due to I can be quite particular about my drinks but this by far has to be one of my favorites. The flavor isn't to strong and for a newer drinker, that's a good thing. I would buy it again and it would be more than likely one of my first choices.
BoxKraz E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When my husband and I go out there is always one drink that he asks for.. smirnoff ice... and its just because this is still delicious yet not overly strong. You can have a good time without having to worry about how uou will feel afterwards.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
My fav wine cooler! Its sooo gooood! Even my bf likes them. They don't really get you drunk unless you drink like 3, and thats if you have low tolerance. These are great for bbqs or get togethers. Definitely recommend this flavor though.
Breanna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
these give me heartburn & gas like no other. but they're a quick/cheap way to get drunk if that's what you're looking for. taste isnt bad either. I would rather have one of Smirnoffs flavored vodkas with some sprite/7up than these though.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
These are really good and refreshing in the summer time and contain just enough alcohol to give you a slight buzz. I prefer these over any other alternatives and wine coolers out there. They're not too sugary either
Sawan P.
Trussville, AL
But, that said, this at least tastes more like orange soda that's been
left out in the sun all day, rather than some toxic beverage you
concocted in your rec room using non-pulp orange juice and a vodka that
had a drawing of an eagle on the bottle. I have to at least give it
that.
cyn m.
Pasadena
These are the absolute buzz! Literally!!! I love the flavors of these. They're not too strong, they're great for small parties or if you just to unwind. They're affordable for a six-pack. I love Smirnoff a lot so regardless of price, I'll buy it.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.