BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Refrescante y deliciosas bien frías!!! La debes tomar rápido por qué cuando se calienta sabe horrible
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Raspberry is my absolute favorite flavor. It is so perfectly mixed. Always have this in my fridge!!!!
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
Ok for a summer drink at a cookout. Nothing special but a good choice if you are not a beer drinker.
Megan H.
Hillsboro, IL
Every ice flavor I've tried is absolutely delicious. They don't have an overpowering alcohol flavor.
Leanna K.
Casselberry , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's good if you don't like the strong taste of regular vodka. I call this the beer version of liquor
Courtney N.
Taunton, Ma
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A nice cold one of there is perfect for a hot summers day! I wish it had a little more alcohol in it.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
We always have to keep extra of these in stock during the summer at work. Huge favorite among women!
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
I've never understood if these were coolers or not but they're sweet like them. Plus I like the fizz!
Kaylie D.
Ogden, UT
This drink is amazing. They are prefect for party's or when I just need a good drink after a long day
January R.
Jefferson City, MO
Really like the cranberry one and the raspberry one. They tend to give me heart burn though!!!!!###
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.