BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Dallas L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pretty dang good! I love bringing these to gatherings when friends say BYOB the smirnoffs are so tasty!
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are so good! Not enough to get you drunk but definitely enough to get a buzz with good flavor.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
These are delicious and a good grab n go for parties however the acidity sometimes hurts my stomach.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Refrescante y deliciosas bien frías!!! La debes tomar rápido por qué cuando se calienta sabe horrible
Dina A.
I buy the pack when i know that I will be having guests. Everyone always enjoys this flavor the most
sarah h.
Nice flavors .......its very smooth and refreshing on hot days.....over all its a nice a drink.......
Annalise O.
Jacksonville, FL
Good for cookouts or with dinner. Same sweet taste you're used to with plenty to share with a friend.
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
Ok for a summer drink at a cookout. Nothing special but a good choice if you are not a beer drinker.
rosio v.
Los Angeles, CA
Este lo he probado pero no me gusta el sabor también he probado el de limón y ese es el que me gusta
Courtney N.
Taunton, Ma
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A nice cold one of there is perfect for a hot summers day! I wish it had a little more alcohol in it.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.