BY SMIRNOFF

Jenn B.
Burlington, Ma
It's smooth and has a sweet notes to it. It's one of my favorites next to pineapple and watermelon mimosa.
Sarah A.
I like drinking this stuff when I get tired of beer. It is fairly refreshing and the taste is pretty good.
christine c.
Love the flavor... What a great mixer.. It's to die for when you get off of work something great and cold.
Melissa P.
Leachville, AR
The taste is really great. Some friends weren't really to fond of the taste but it's everyone's preference.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These taste really good. They're sweet and don't even taste like there's any alcohol in there so be careful
alicia p.
Go to drink great brand so many options love this drink and brand perfect for party's definitely recommend
Amy Q.
Watervliet, MI
Not a fan. Raspberry tasted nothing like it. I would never recommend this prouduct the taste is not good
Jennifer F.
Washougal, WA
These are great! They taste good and they give you just enough buzz. ;) They also have multiple flavors!
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Very good flavor for such drink,nice drink to have in the evening with friends on the backyard after work
Rita D.
Denver, CO
One of my all time favorite drinks from this brand. I love raspberry and i love how awesome this tastes.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.