BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
April W.
Massillon, OH
Oh my goodness these are my absolute favorite!!! So smooth and yummy. I feel like I'm drinking a lollipop.
Sarah A.
I like drinking this stuff when I get tired of beer. It is fairly refreshing and the taste is pretty good.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Love these drinks! They are my go to for a night at a friends house or a bbq. I love the raspberry flavor:)
Rosdelia G.
Good drink, good taste. But it loses the temperature quickly (in my case) however, it is my favorite ...
Savannah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Nice refreshing drink. Overly sweet as to be expected but nonetheless everything that you would hope for.
Jennifer F.
Washougal, WA
These are great! They taste good and they give you just enough buzz. ;) They also have multiple flavors!
Nadia A.
Ajo, AZ
Like I had said before, I totally love the fruity type of mix💕
I'd choose the fruity over the lager taste
Stephanie J.
Lancaster, CA
I love these the taste is very good and you can't really taste the alcohol flavor in this only raspberry
Kylie M.
I love these!! They taste so amazing. The raspberry flavor is perfect amount. Fair price for the product.
Caitlin M.
Best flavor in my opinion. Basically like a fizzy kool aid. my only complaint is that it's really sweet.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.