BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Don’t like it. I like original better. I am up to trying any thing but I don’t care for this flavor to much.
Lourdes G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great drink for any occasion especially if your driving with friends. The pricing it great as well
Hope B.
My favorite. Great flavor, sparkling and just a hint of alcohol. Love Smirnoff Ice because I dont drink beer!
Noel C.
Windermere, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Extremely delicious and easy to drink. You can barely taste the alcohol and is extremely refreshing to drink.
Christi J.
Marysville, CA
My go to "girlie" drink choice. I like the sweet smooth taste and perfect carbonation. Great for movie night
Chantel M.
Great vodka. Great for cookouts or get together a. You will not be dissapointed. Less alcohol, but more fun.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Ice coolers that are just okay, really. Very fizzy with a hint of Raspberry and a very low alcohol content.
Whitney K.
My all time favorite. Would definitely recommend Smirnoff raspberry. Well worth the price and amazing taste.
Alicia H.
Thomasville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yum! Not much of a beer person but with this amazing flavor you cant even tell that its technically a "beer".
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are delicious! It has a nice taste to it, this is something i like to drink occasionally just to relax.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.