BY SMIRNOFF

Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
Great but can only have about three before they get too sugary. I like the flavor of the raspberry one though.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Smirnoff! Always a must have at our get together/ parties. All flavors are great too. Super affordable.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
No one really drinks this like they used to but I do love them on a hot day and you don't wanna get to lit. Lol
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These coolers are just a bit too sweet for me I can have one, two tops, and then it starts to upset my stomach.
Amanda M.
West Hartford, CT
The Raspberry Smirnoff Ice is my favorite. It's tasty and a nice weekend drink. Not too strong but just enough.
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
This is disgusting but it is still funny to randomly ice a buddy and watch him have to drink the entire thing.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
This is pretty good not too strong and it's refreshing. I like that it tastes like blueberry. It's affordable..
Katie N.
Holland, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great on the go drink for when mixing is not an option. Clean and refreshing taste that makes you want more!
Yailin R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like how it taste is and is really affordable and you can make mix your drink and they have other flavors too
Libby P.
Valley Park, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Easy to drink, Tastes good, and gets ya where you want to go. I have no complaints. It's all good in this hood!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.