BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Katie N.
Holland, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great on the go drink for when mixing is not an option. Clean and refreshing taste that makes you want more!
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
Because raspberry is life and everything not at all strong and its nice to enjoy a few drinks here and there a
Ava C.
Groveport, OH
This is my mom's favorite drink. it's hard to find sometimes where I love but worth the buy when I do find it.
Glaucia B.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this type of drinks cause you can drink any time and chill. This one taste really good. I really liked
carey b.
These are really good lots of flavor , and low in alcohol so good to drink if your not wanting to get drunk lol
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
These are too sweet for my liking. The amount of sugar in them is sure to give you a hangover the next morning.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Smirnoff! Always a must have at our get together/ parties. All flavors are great too. Super affordable.
Libby P.
Valley Park, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Easy to drink, Tastes good, and gets ya where you want to go. I have no complaints. It's all good in this hood!
Mariann D.
Tastes really good, reminds me of soda. I can genuinely enjoy drinking these! It's a nice alternative to beer.
Amanda M.
West Hartford, CT
The Raspberry Smirnoff Ice is my favorite. It's tasty and a nice weekend drink. Not too strong but just enough.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.