BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Ka l.
Smirnoff Ice Raspberry Burst is so refreshing during hot days. I love drinking these and other flavors as well.
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
Because raspberry is life and everything not at all strong and its nice to enjoy a few drinks here and there a
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
This is disgusting but it is still funny to randomly ice a buddy and watch him have to drink the entire thing.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
These wine coolers are perfect. They're not too sweet and the taste of them is perfect. Would recommend these.
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
Good beverage. Just don't drink the whole six pack all at one, BELLY ACHE! Smirnoff Ice makes greeaaat flavors!!
Libby E.
Fowlerville, MI
So refreshing during the summer. You definitely get the vodka flavor along with the sweetness of the raspberry.
Stephani S.
Ozone Park, NY
I like this flavor a lot its really tasty. It's smooth and easy to drink. I would recommend everyone to try it.
Amanda M.
West Hartford, CT
The Raspberry Smirnoff Ice is my favorite. It's tasty and a nice weekend drink. Not too strong but just enough.
Mariann D.
Tastes really good, reminds me of soda. I can genuinely enjoy drinking these! It's a nice alternative to beer.
Tishema A.
I am a big fan of Smirnoff products whether it's their vodka or their coolers they always know how to satisfy.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.