BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Lorena R.
West Palm Beach, FL
For women it's great. Taste is good with that hint of alcohol. It's pretty good I like most of Smirnoff's flavors
Meredith P.
I love the Ice products from Smirnoff. A great beverage to have by the lake or at the beach on a warm summer day.
Crystal H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love anything Smirnoff. These were my go to when I was younger. I loved the taste of them. They go down smooth.
Jessica M.
Alexandria, VA
Had these at a party and I was not impressed the flavor was just off to me. Overall though it wasn't a bad drink.
Stephanie C.
Charlotte, NC
Smirnoff ice is so refreshing and smooth, one of my favorite summer drinks. Tastes great, and very affordable.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
These are too sweet for my liking. The amount of sugar in them is sure to give you a hangover the next morning.
Glaucia B.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this type of drinks cause you can drink any time and chill. This one taste really good. I really liked
Mariann D.
Tastes really good, reminds me of soda. I can genuinely enjoy drinking these! It's a nice alternative to beer.
Amanda M.
West Hartford, CT
The Raspberry Smirnoff Ice is my favorite. It's tasty and a nice weekend drink. Not too strong but just enough.
Monserrat M.
Sun Valley, NV
Just like the other one these are really good, you can get a little buzzed to have a chill time and just relax
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.