BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

rachael r.
Algodones, NM
Raspberry Smirnoff is really good I like to add it with sangria wine and some fruit like oranges lemons and limes
April R.
Great refreshing drink. Could be a mixer or punch. Needs a little bit more variety though could just be my stores.
Susie G.
Not really one of my favorites. I find these too sweet. I'd rather buy a bottle of Smirnoff and make my own drinks.
Morgan B.
These disappear fast at any function! Great for hot days outside. Very refreshing. Not too sweet which is perfect.
Samantha R.
Oxnard, CA
These are pretty good although if youre looking to get a buzz you will need to drink a few before you feel anything
Christina L.
Canton, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this as a nice summer drink, always a great staple at summer bbq's and isn't to strong so it goes down well.
christine p.
San diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's like drinking a mikes hard lemonade. You might as well pick up two packs and after that you'll getting drunk.
Bria W.
Rockmart, Georgia
I love these when I'm having a girls night or just after a long day. Not to much alcohol but still enough to enjoy.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
In general all of the smirnoff ice flavors are delicious but this one is definitely my favorite. Highly recommend.
Lauren H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Smirnoff coolers! The raspberry flavour is excellent! Plus I can conveniently pick up a 6 pack at Wal-Mart!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.