BY SMIRNOFF #16 in Cocktail Mixes

Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR
Love this rasberry flavored drink. It is sweet and not to strong perfect for someone like me who likes fruity taste.
keith  .
Im not a huge fan of wine cooler style beverages but I did like this one. I would recommend it to a friend for sure.
edenesis p.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff me refresca me encanta su sabor y me ayuda a olvidarme un poco de los problemas y a regocijarme de la vida.
Alexis P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I haven't had this flavor but I have loved all of the smirnoff drinks I have tried. They taste way better than beer!
Erica C.
Galena, OH
For a fruity flavored drink it definitely is not bad at all. I would recommend it to people who aren't big on liquor.
zulma s.
Pasadena, TX
Oooohhhhh my lawdddd....the flavor on this is awesome...im a berry person so i love it...you defenetly need to try it
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What am I drinking with these? Give me a headache instantly and I can't taste vodka or whatever it is supposed to be
Morgan B.
These disappear fast at any function! Great for hot days outside. Very refreshing. Not too sweet which is perfect.
Chelsea D.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is GROSS. very sweet -way to sweet! I think of frat parties and underage drinking when I see this stuff.
Lori M.
La Porte, TX
Great drink. Very refreshing and the taste is great! A great drink for summer. Pairs great with just about anything
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.