BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Veronica R.
Morgan Hill, CA
The flavor is great not to strong. You can taste the flovor and not just the alcohol. It is also very great in taste.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Nothing bad to say about these. Great taste. Great price. I drink them all year so there's always some in my fridge.
Kelli C.
Shelby, MI
Light and crisp. The raspberry ice is really good. Not sickly sweet so you can have more than one and not feel sick.
Morgan  W.
This is one of the better kinds of smirnoff and I'm not a big drinker of these kinds of drinks but the flavor is good.
keith  .
Im not a huge fan of wine cooler style beverages but I did like this one. I would recommend it to a friend for sure.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What am I drinking with these? Give me a headache instantly and I can't taste vodka or whatever it is supposed to be
zulma s.
Pasadena, TX
Oooohhhhh my lawdddd....the flavor on this is awesome...im a berry person so i love it...you defenetly need to try it
Christy B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Seriously have an addiction to the raspberry smirnoff its absolutely my fav and my go to every time highly recommend
Alexis P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I haven't had this flavor but I have loved all of the smirnoff drinks I have tried. They taste way better than beer!
kim c.
This is a great summer time wine cooler. not a big wine cooler fan but this is one I will stock pile on for a party,
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.