BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Brittney W.
Rochester, MN
Love these! Crisp, cool, refreshing, delicious. What more could you want! I like to have these after a long summer day.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Raspberry Smirnov ice is my favorite kind of all of the ice flavors together. It is not as sweet as some of the others.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Is too sweet. To me, it probably has to be mixed with another juice or water or a lot of ice, I don't like it that much
Rikki O.
Evans, WV
I'm not the biggest fan of this stuff. I just feel it is too sweet and makes you have a stomach ache after more than 2.
Bailey H.
Dallas, TX
I really really dislike this flavor of Smirnoff....the combination of the over sweet and over carbonated make me sick.
zulma s.
Pasadena, TX
Oooohhhhh my lawdddd....the flavor on this is awesome...im a berry person so i love it...you defenetly need to try it
kim c.
This is a great summer time wine cooler. not a big wine cooler fan but this is one I will stock pile on for a party,
keith  .
Im not a huge fan of wine cooler style beverages but I did like this one. I would recommend it to a friend for sure.
Erica C.
Galena, OH
For a fruity flavored drink it definitely is not bad at all. I would recommend it to people who aren't big on liquor.
Cat M.
Oshkosh, WI
A household favorite. Husband demands it any time we have a drinking night. Can't taste any alcohol, very refreshing.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.