BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
If you like a tang then This is for you. It's a great drink with a fizzy effect. I prefer it served with ice in a blender
Melissa P.
Imperial Bch, CA
I don't care if people think this is "girly", these are such a great, easy drinking thirst quencher on a hot summer day!
Mariangeli J.
Ocala, FL
The raspberry smirnoff is one of my favorite, it's refreshing and it's also a every good drunk to make smoothies with..
Becca S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is so good guys! I would recommend putting it I'm the freezer and making a slushie out of it. It makes a mean one!
Bridget S.
La Crosse, WI
Lovely smooth and fun summer drink! Great drink to have while sitting around a campfire or on a beach! Very refreshing!
Katie G.
Richmond
I'm not really a fan of Smirnoff Ice, but they're okay. They would not be my first choice of drink but they're not bad.
Rosie
My favorite of the Smirnoff flavors! Definitely very sweet and refreshing! I love that it does not taste like alcohol.
Alejandra I.
Portland , OR
These are sooo good I like to drink one or two after work I like that they’re not too strong that you get drunk off one
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN
Love these! Crisp, cool, refreshing, delicious. What more could you want! I like to have these after a long summer day.
Lily E.
Linwood, NJ
Smirnoff ice is a perfect drink to casually drink when trying to have fun. The taste is sweet which could be dangerous.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.