BY SMIRNOFF #16 in Cocktail Mixes

Hope B.
Stanton
I absolutely love the raspberry Smirnoff it's one of my favorite flavors I love barries and the taste is just delicious.
Jessica D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are so delicious. Ice cold, they are the perfect drink for the beach. Super smooth and doesn't taste like alcohol.
Maggie R.
These little drinks are so great. They go down smooth and it is an easy way to have a drink without worrying about mixing
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
If you like a tang then This is for you. It's a great drink with a fizzy effect. I prefer it served with ice in a blender
Jessica S.
New Milford, CT
Favorite brand of wine coolers to drink with multiple flavors to choose , all taste great when extra cold in the summer!
Jade L.
These drinks are perfect for when you are by a pool tanning. I love the taste. I buy mine from Walmart it's the cheapest.
Jeannette M.
Pacoima, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These is one of the beers it's best enjoy when drinking with friends and family. It's affordable and it's rich in flavor.
Allison F.
Florida, NY
I'm a fan of the Smirnoff ices. They taste great are priced great! I am definitely going to purchase again in the future
Erica M.
Escalon, CA
Ice raspberry from Smirnoff tastes delicious, great when I want a fruity drink. The taste and smoothness go hand in hand
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
These are the perfect not to hard drinks. It's more refreshing to me than drinking beer and not as heavy on your stomach.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.