BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Shea B.
La Salle , CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite fruity drinks! Very affordable and has a great taste. I've been a repeat buyer of this in the past. Great for a fun night in with the girlfriends. Definitely do recommend this
Marisol B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very tasty beverage when I don't want to drink too much alcohol but want something still.  I love the flavors in general but especially the raspberry.  It's always at my grocer and I don't feel guilty getting it every now and then.  I would most definitely buy this again!
Brenda D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So this stuff is my best friend after work. I could drink these on any occasions and I feel relaxed. What I pay for them is totally worth it and with one I'm good off for while. I can honestly say you can just about buy these anywhere.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
By far one of the best flavored drinks on the market. I bought it at Stater brothers for around $10. The sugar content is a bit high, but I am able to drink more than two within an hour. I recommend this drink to those that enjoy a nice fruity flavor during the summer.
Jennie S.
Marietta
Absolutely delicious! Smooth and easy to drink! When comparing it to most other fruity drinks, SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Raspberry is a much better tasting beverage. I have found this product reasonable priced at stores such as Walmart or a chain grocery store. Overall, this is an affordable and easy to find, delicious drink.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't really like this type of drinks cause they are way too sweet for me. Normally sweet drinks will give me a hangover even if just have one drink so this is a no for me. If you like sweet drinks I think there are tons of other options like mojitos, piña colada or wine!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite drinks. Taste like juice. Easy to drink. No bad after taste. Comes in different flavors. Can find at any place that sells liquor. Great price. Great for parties or just for yourself. Would recommend.
Carrie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite flavor of Smirnoff Ice. It’s not as strongly flavored as some of the others which I like. It makes for a good campfire or pizza drink. My only issue is that I wish it were a little cheaper.
Nicole L.
valley stream
Normally I love these types of drinks (mikes hard, straw-ber-rita - sugary mixed drinks). However this drink has made me feel nauseous and sick both the night during drinking it and the day after and I have tried it on four different occasions before giving up entirely. That's not to say it would make everyone sick, for some reason for me it just never sits right.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am a sucker for raspberry flavored drinks, especially when they are alcoholic. I love drinking this cold on a hot day or around a campfire. The only thing that would make me give it another star is to have an option with a little less sugar or calories.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.