BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Cesalie M.
Redding, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a perfect drink for a get together with friends or a nice soak in the tub, I highly recommend to those 21 and over,
Jordan E.
New York , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I still love the taste of Smirnoff Ices, they do tend to be a bit sweet but ultimately can be very refreshing in the summer
Hope B.
Stanton
I absolutely love the raspberry Smirnoff it's one of my favorite flavors I love barries and the taste is just delicious.
Kayla H.
Aurora, OH
This stuff is so good. I usually drink it with my dinner. Goes well with pretty much everything and is pretty refreshing.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
I really like these, they go down very well easy. Although they tend to give me a headache with how sweet/tart they are.
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
These are the perfect not to hard drinks. It's more refreshing to me than drinking beer and not as heavy on your stomach.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI
I love this type of juice it is goes down so smooth and I would love to do a review on my YouTube Instagram and Snapchat
cherylirene m.
I love all the Smirnoff products!!! The taste is great and their inexpensive so I'd recommend this product to anyone!!!!
Jessica D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are so delicious. Ice cold, they are the perfect drink for the beach. Super smooth and doesn't taste like alcohol.
Jessica S.
New Milford, CT
Favorite brand of wine coolers to drink with multiple flavors to choose , all taste great when extra cold in the summer!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.