BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Jordan E.
New York , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I still love the taste of Smirnoff Ices, they do tend to be a bit sweet but ultimately can be very refreshing in the summer
Alyssa S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a pretty good little girly drink. Not too sweet and it's pretty refreshing. The raspberry flavoring is just right.
Crysta M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Lol this drink. Delicious flavor. This used to be my go to drink when I was younger. You can never go wrong with smirnoff.
Lauren T.
Tastes like actually raspberries with a twist! It's has that cool refreshing taste. Perfect drink for a summer time night.
Skye G.
Le Roy, NY
This is my ultimate favorite smirnoff ice flavor. Its a great flavor in general, but the alcohol is a lovely addition haha
Melody B.
Cheyenne, WY
Nice, light taste. Really good frozen. Easy to find and not that expensive. Great to take a variety of flavors to parties.
Mayelin P.
Fairbanks, AK
Oh lord those little cute bottles have all the special flavors,for people who drink just a little this its the best option
Cesalie M.
Redding, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a perfect drink for a get together with friends or a nice soak in the tub, I highly recommend to those 21 and over,
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
Yum yum so good kinda taste like a soda for a quick second. But having one too many can give you a headache in the morning
Sydney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to. I really enjoy this for the summer season and by it regularly for bqqs and cook outs. My family really enjoys it.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.