BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Gabrielle E.
Ransomville, NY
This is a good alcohol no mixing needed. It's just the right flavoring and not to strong so you can drink it with no problem.
Adriana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great taste and very easy to find at many stores, I liked when it's freezing cold, enjoy everything of it specially the taste
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
The smirnoff ice drinks are all good. They make drinking easier for those of us that can't the super strong taste of alcohol.
Janine K.
Red Bank, NJ
I don't drink this a lot, but when i do drink this on the beach or on a warm summer day because it is refreshing and light!
katherine m.
E Wenatchee, WA
So I love these, my boyfriend would not admit it but he like them also. But I enjoy the fufu drinks as my friend calls them.
ZabrinaMarie B.
Los Lunas, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Okay tasting i think there are better flavors out there. Easy to drink reminds me of a raspberry sprite, low alcohol content.
LaLa W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The Smirnoff Raspberry is one of the few flavors that I really enjoy. After 2 of these it always give me a good little buzz.
Melody K.
Allenwood, PA
Nothing to compare this to...a sweet dry drink...and a very in expensive easy drink.. on ice or crushed ...just plain good
Kalea B.
Yuuuuum! These are good wine coolers. Love to have these when I am just hanging with friends or having a very chill night!
Megan J.
Northfield , OH
I feel like all the Smirnoff ice flavors are amazing this ones probably my 3rd favorite. Has a very good fruity taste to it
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.