BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Sierra R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tastes like juice. Perfect for parties. must have for those who don't drink alot or just want to relax at the end of the night
ZabrinaMarie B.
Los Lunas, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Okay tasting i think there are better flavors out there. Easy to drink reminds me of a raspberry sprite, low alcohol content.
Sonia Y.
Bakersfield
I like the way the Raspberry Ice tasted, but it gave me heartburn afterwards. It's a nice treat, but I could only drink one.
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
I love drinking these and providing these to my family members at our bbq I love all the flavors they provide very refreshing
Cleopatra H.
Tobyhanna, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love all the flavors but this is definitely my favorite one! So yummy. I like that the alcohol content isn't too ridiculous.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
The smirnoff ice drinks are all good. They make drinking easier for those of us that can't the super strong taste of alcohol.
Chelsea B.
Detroit, MI
flavorful and all the flavors are accurate and effective. The carbonation is perfect and fizzy. Not an overwhelming beverage.
Gabrielle E.
Ransomville, NY
This is a good alcohol no mixing needed. It's just the right flavoring and not to strong so you can drink it with no problem.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious. On my low carb diet these are the best to get my boozy fix with! And raspberry ice is just the best one. So good.
Lavette J.
Mckeesport, PA
Taste good real good. I don't know what else to say. Taste real good real good. It won't let me go to next until I write more

Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.