BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Amanda m.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm not a big raspberry fan but these are awesome. They are smooth and fruity and great. You don't really taste the alcohol in it.
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are simple. You just grab and drink. Its tasty and gets you feeling good in no time. Definitely a drink for a chill night.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I really like these, descend very easy. One of my favorite drinks! I love the taste. It is not too strong of an alcoholic flavor.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Tiene un sabor bastante suave, frutal,me gusta que no sea fuerte, pues no estoy acostumbrada a tomar,no me molesta en la garganta
Alexis B.
Edmond
This drink is honestly just terrible. The flavor is horrible and it is very carbonated which makes it really hard to drink cold.
Linda H.
Brooklyn, NY
Best thing to have stores in fridge for summer days . By the pool or just for a BBQ. Very light on the alcohol so it's delicious
Myranda H.
South Milwaukee, WI
This is like a wine cooler but better. It's alcohol content is really low so it's good if you want a drink but have things to do.
Myriah C.
Laurinburg, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Soo delicious!!! I'm a fruity drink type of person and I absolutely love all the Smirnoff Ice drinks! Would recommend to anyone!
Jordyn C.
Silvis
I love all of the smernoff ice drinks! Perfect to drink on a warm summer day by the pool or hanging out at home watching movies!
Kim A.
I love this flavor. It's crips and fruity at the same time. It's about the same price as other coolers, but this is my favorite.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.