BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Sidney S.
Troy, AL
The first time I tried this was when my friend iced me, and it was actually so good that I went to the store and got some for myself!
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are an absolute must for summer parties! Definitely a family favorite for laying poolside with good music. Cool and refreshing!
Stephanie F.
Telford
The Smirnoff Ice flavors are some of my favorite in the cooler style drinks. The flavors are good, and they are reasonable in price.
Lacey F.
I love the flavor of the Raspberry burst and having one is refreshing. If I have any more than one, I feel sick from too much sugar.
Vanessa M.
Eastvale, CA
I love these. I used to drink them all the time. I love the flavor of them. And wont leave you feeling hunover after drinking them.
Amanda m.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm not a big raspberry fan but these are awesome. They are smooth and fruity and great. You don't really taste the alcohol in it.
Yudelkys G.
miami
Is a perfect balance between vodka and raspberry. Has a unique arona that will make you fall in love. A sweet taste. I recommend it
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
This is okay if you want to sip one or two but I do not suggest drinking this with the intention of getting drunk. Too much sugar!
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are tasty and a good refreshing drink to have in the summer when you want to cool down but don't want anything to know heavy.
Melissa L.
Colton, CA
I love this flavor. I love all the different kinds of flavor they have. You can't go wrong with it. Love to drink this when we bbq.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.