BY SMIRNOFF #16 in Cocktail Mixes

Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
good for a light crisp drink if youre not into beer or harder liquor. great to bring to bbqs for people who lile to have a light drink.
Marissa H.
Springfield, IL
I like these as a drink during the week, they are light and low alcohol level so you don't guilty bout having one during the work week
Samantha B.
I like this flavor it is really good. Taste good when you put some raspberries in it , weird but you should try it it is really good .
Kei H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite flavor of Smirnoff is raspberry it's like a little tangy and sweet at the same time very refreshing and good for beach day
Kimberly H.
Oakville, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite fruity drinks. They are very refreshing and the raspberry is one of my favorite flavors! Good value for you money!
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are an absolute must for summer parties! Definitely a family favorite for laying poolside with good music. Cool and refreshing!
Courtney C.
Tacoma
I love this flavor. This is my go to when im looking for a cooler. Its about 8ish bucks for a 6pk where i live, so price isnt to bad.
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH
Love Smirnoff ice raspberry. My favorite flavor. Clean crisp taste. Best when it's ice cold. Smirnoff makes the best malt beverages.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
This is a great flavor. I like it because it is fruity, tastes good, and is not too heavy on the alcohol. It is great on a hot day.
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
It was really good!!! I love my fruity drinks and it was amazing! I usually stick with Smirnoff brand because of the various flavors.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.