BY SMIRNOFF

Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
Smirnoff Ice Raspberry - 6 PK would recommend to anyone! I love drinking these by the pool because they taste so great and refreshing! I am a huge lover of any type of fruity drink and this never disappoints! The price isn't bad and they can be mixed
Regina M.
It's a hot summer day, you have been doing your lawn work. You are looking for a delicious and fruity, not to mention refreshing beverage to cool off with. Look no further than your local grocery store for some Smirnoff Raspberry Ice! Both delicious and refreshing this is  the perfect drink to end a hot summer day and just relax and chill.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased in Utah so they’ve only got a 3.2% I love the flavor! There is no bad aftertaste and they taste just like a soda! This is very sweet and tastes like raspberry, but not overly artificial. I bought the 6 pack for just over 8$ so not too bad! Taking a 4 day weekend to relax and decided on these to relax with! Not a bad choice! I will repurchase!
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of those classic drinks that you usually see young women drink at parties. It has a nice sweet taste and is easy going down. While it's not my favorite drink, it still hits the spot on a hot day.
Shea B.
Platteville, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite fruity drinks! Very affordable and has a great taste. I've been a repeat buyer of this in the past. Great for a fun night in with the girlfriends. Definitely do recommend this
Brenda D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So this stuff is my best friend after work. I could drink these on any occasions and I feel relaxed. What I pay for them is totally worth it and with one I'm good off for while. I can honestly say you can just about buy these anywhere.
marisol b.
Im not too much of a fan of the vodka but these smirnoff ice ones are  so good they basically taste like sprite with a little liquor. If youre not a big drinker these would be good for you to just relax and get a small buzz going. They have a good flavor and arent nasty like other drinks i like these better than the margarita ones.
Marisol B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very tasty beverage when I don't want to drink too much alcohol but want something still.  I love the flavors in general but especially the raspberry.  It's always at my grocer and I don't feel guilty getting it every now and then.  I would most definitely buy this again!
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
By far one of the best flavored drinks on the market. I bought it at Stater brothers for around $10. The sugar content is a bit high, but I am able to drink more than two within an hour. I recommend this drink to those that enjoy a nice fruity flavor during the summer.
Jennie S.
Marietta
Absolutely delicious! Smooth and easy to drink! When comparing it to most other fruity drinks, SMIRNOFF® Ice™ Raspberry is a much better tasting beverage. I have found this product reasonable priced at stores such as Walmart or a chain grocery store. Overall, this is an affordable and easy to find, delicious drink.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.