BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Brandi S.
Buckhannon, WV
I absolutely love this! It's nice and fruity and you can't barely taste the alcohol in it. Definitely for people that's not big drinkers.
Heather D.
Reading, PA
These taste amazing. I like to drink these when I just want to sit at home and relax and drink a little. I could finish a pack on my own.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I’m so glad that I can actually purchase these at the grocery store now. It’s a bummer that the percentage is lower here in Utah though.
Nikiesha M.
River Falls, WI
This was my go to when I first started drinking. Still enjoy the flavors, and this lead me to purchasing different flavors of this brand.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
These are really great. They come in a bunch of fruity delicious flavors. They have just enough alcohol in them without being too much.
Candace P.
Fort bragg , NC
I have drank this malt for many years! It is always a go to for me when I'm drinking! It has a yummy taste so it's very easy to drink!!
Lauren T.
This was great ---- not my favorite, but great drink as last resort. Good stuff. I still say Passionfruit or Watermelon is the best
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not really a fan of this flavor after one the taste gets sickening to me! It has a weird after taste definitely not my cup of tea!
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
good for a light crisp drink if youre not into beer or harder liquor. great to bring to bbqs for people who lile to have a light drink.
Samantha B.
I like this flavor it is really good. Taste good when you put some raspberries in it , weird but you should try it it is really good .
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.