BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Jennifer F.
Yonkers, NY
I love the taste of this smirnoff..Not to sweet and you cant taste the alcohol in this drink to much. The other flavors are good as well
Jewel R.
Kansas City, MO
Most people would assume this drink is too sweet but I think it's really good when you're craving a little bit or sour and sweet. SO GOOD
Jade B.
Mooresville
I just got these about a week ago and finally tried it today. I dig it. I'm not an alcohol drinker and this one had little alcohol taste
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I’m so glad that I can actually purchase these at the grocery store now. It’s a bummer that the percentage is lower here in Utah though.
Brittany S.
Plainfield, IN
My all time favorite Smirnoff is raspberry. The taste is crisp and very thirst quniching. If your a girl this will be your new fav drink.
Amanda P.
Panama city
These are actually pretty good I'll try them a few times at a party I would recommend them to anyone that likes this flavor of raspberry
Brandi S.
Buckhannon, WV
I absolutely love this! It's nice and fruity and you can't barely taste the alcohol in it. Definitely for people that's not big drinkers.
Nikiesha M.
River Falls, WI
This was my go to when I first started drinking. Still enjoy the flavors, and this lead me to purchasing different flavors of this brand.
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
The raspberry is another great flavor from Smirnoff Ice. It's really good if you're looking for something refreshing with a slight kick.
Heather D.
Reading, PA
These taste amazing. I like to drink these when I just want to sit at home and relax and drink a little. I could finish a pack on my own.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.