BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Jackie💋 G.
Phoenix
Mmmm just recently gave this flavor a try and it's so good. It taste like a jolly rancher. I could seriously drink one of these everyday lol
Sunshine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My friend calls this stuff "cheerleader beer" I don't care, it tastes yummy. Sometimes you don't want a beer, you want flavor. Great Ice cold
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a very gassy drink which is not too bad but i feel very bloated after a few. Its a good taste but not one with very high on alcohol.
Megan E.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are so good! They have such a great flavor and they don't have the alcohol aftertaste that beer does so it makes it very easy to drink.
JENNIFER S.
Gross. Way too sweet. Not a pleasant aftertaste. Not strong enough. Gives you a headache the next morning even if you have only had 1. Boo.
Kate R.
This is definitely one of my least favorite drinks out there. The flavor is terrible and the quality is even worse. I would not recommend.
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So refreshing and sweet.I love it.I enjoy drinking a nice cold smirnoff on any occasion.Its just as good as mikes hard lemonade.Delicious!
Sarah V.
Burnsville, MN
My favorite malt drink! The flavor is good, not too sweet. I like it better than beer, and it's a nice way to just relax after a long day.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Next to the original Smirnoff Ice, these are my favorite. A light raspberry taste and great carbonation to them. Tastes almost like soda.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
One of my favorite flavors of smirnoff ice. These are nice when you just need a cold drink on a hot day and don't want to drink too much.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.