BY SMIRNOFF #16 in Cocktail Mixes

Katrina J.
Kissimmee, FL
As much as I like a good smirnoff as I am tipsy at a party, I am not a fan of this kind of smirnoff. I recommend the green apple or black berry.
Jackie S.
Jackson, MI
This is my favorite go to drink of the summer. It's light and refreshing. I love the flavor and the fact that it really tastes like a raspberry.
Brandee R.
If I'm at the beach I'll drink Smirnoff, just because you can drink it all day and not get drunk! But it wouldn't be my first choice at a party.
Zeenat M.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this drink. Pretty sweet and great for a good kickback or socializing event with friends. Not that strong in terms of getting a buzz though.
HEATHER S.
Hineston , LA
I love the Smirnoff Ice beverage and this is just as refreshing as that but with a fresh, berry twist. It's perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Live the flavor,the carbonation,very refreshing and not too much alcohol. the best ever! no mixing. just chill and drink it from the bottle ;)
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
This is a very mellow drink. Perfect for movie night when you just in, and want to have a drink without any problems. Flavor is true to labels
becky b.
Jasper, AL
Soooo good! One of my to go tos for sure! I can't wait until it gets a little bit warmer, just sitting around, having a good time, can't wait!
Nicole M.
Choctaw , OK
I enjoy the Smirnoff ice drinks. I'm not a big fan of just beer all the time so when I want a little flavor I will definitely get Smirnoff ice.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this. This is really strong and raspberry flavor decreased the bitterness. If you loke strong alcoholic drinks, you should go for this
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.