BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Jordana C.
Coral Springs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So so so delicious,like a liquid candy lol,i can drink all the day this Smirnoff ice flavor raspberry,has a mild flavor and don't burn the throat
Janine G.
Commerce City, CO
these are perfect for a family get together when you dont want to get to crazy in front of the kids. i havent met someone who doesnt like these.
Katrina J.
Kissimmee, FL
As much as I like a good smirnoff as I am tipsy at a party, I am not a fan of this kind of smirnoff. I recommend the green apple or black berry.
Jackie S.
Jackson, MI
This is my favorite go to drink of the summer. It's light and refreshing. I love the flavor and the fact that it really tastes like a raspberry.
Daysi M.
I love bringing a pack of these to a party, especially if I'm not in the mood to drink anything hard (or beer). It's affordable and tastes great!
Zeenat M.
Memphis, TN
Love this drink. Pretty sweet and great for a good kickback or socializing event with friends. Not that strong in terms of getting a buzz though.
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
These are delicious! I love all Smirnoff flavored drinks. They are really great to have around for parties or BBQ's because everyone loves them.
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Live the flavor,the carbonation,very refreshing and not too much alcohol. the best ever! no mixing. just chill and drink it from the bottle ;)
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
This is a very mellow drink. Perfect for movie night when you just in, and want to have a drink without any problems. Flavor is true to labels
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Soooo good! One of my to go tos for sure! I can't wait until it gets a little bit warmer, just sitting around, having a good time, can't wait!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.