BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I like these for cocktails when I am not in the mood to mix something. They also have a lower alcohol content so I can have one without keeling over.
Brittney C.
Austin, TX
Don't like actual raspberry but his I have to say really impressed me... It was very amazing and didn't have an aftertaste or a strong alcohol scent
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Muy rica bebida algo lijero para compartir con mis amigas que no les gusta la cerveza algo con alcohol pero no tan agrio ni tan fuerte pero embriaga.
Deja B.
Carlinville , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this it's sooooooooooooo good like omg if it's like my second backup when I can't find what I'm looking for. So good. I buy this all the time
Mayra V.
Love this flavor. It's great when it's cold. I can drink a few.Love it love it!!!! This is one of the best flavor without having a nasty after tady.
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
My friends and I use these to "ice" each other (google for reference- it's a game). Tasty and should be served ice cold!! Love these for a pre-game.
Morgan R.
I really like the Smirnoff ice drinks, but I really did not care for the raspberry flavor. I think they could have done a better job with this one.
Amanda F.
Bishop, CA
These drinks are so good when you are just hanging out by a pool or if you are just relaxing with friends! Really light and tastes just like sprite!
Cady A.
Fresno, CA
Love this! Super refreshing and great to drink on a Summer day. I always buy these for parties and get-togethers and everyone seems to enjoy them.
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty , MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love all of the Smirnoff ices. The only issue I ever had with them is they only come in glass bottles so I can't take them to the beach or pool.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.