BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Nicole K.
Johnstown
Love raspberries, and things flavored like raspberry. Decided to try it for something new, I liked it a lot. Something I've bought occasionally since.
clara w.
Burns Flat, OK
I love the taste of the raspberry and I don't like vodka but I will buy this product I like how it doesn't taste like vodka it has fruity flavor to it
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I like these for cocktails when I am not in the mood to mix something. They also have a lower alcohol content so I can have one without keeling over.
Angelle S.
Foley, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a little too sweet for me. It does have a good flavor and if you don't like strong alcohol this one is for you! But be prepared for a sugar rush!
Allyson D.
Norwell
I love the brand, very affordable and great taste! I love the vodka flavors and the ice drinks. Also the electric drinks are very good and taste great!
Sara Y.
This was my very first drink ever on my 21st birthday, and I love it. It's sweet and doesn't burn in your chest. I'm a big baby when it comes to that.
Brittney C.
Austin, TX
Don't like actual raspberry but his I have to say really impressed me... It was very amazing and didn't have an aftertaste or a strong alcohol scent
Deja B.
Carlinville , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this it's sooooooooooooo good like omg if it's like my second backup when I can't find what I'm looking for. So good. I buy this all the time
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Muy rica bebida algo lijero para compartir con mis amigas que no les gusta la cerveza algo con alcohol pero no tan agrio ni tan fuerte pero embriaga.
Morgan R.
I really like the Smirnoff ice drinks, but I really did not care for the raspberry flavor. I think they could have done a better job with this one.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.