BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• Is this good with ice?1 Answers
  • How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Christy O.
I love Smirnoff. This is one of my favorite flavors. It just perfect if you want to relax and have a good time. Not really for getting drunk with lol.
Glenda A.
Has a bubbly and refreshing taste.  Does not have a harsh alcohol taste.  Very smooth and delicious.  Smirnoff Ice Raspberry is affordable
Alaysia V.
Lakeland
I do not drink beer. I hate how it tastes. Anytime I am going for a malted beverage, we pick up some Smirnoff Ice. Raspberry is my favorite flavor of it.
Karen M.
I really enjoy these drinks. Nice and sweet ! Doesn't really taste like alcohol , which I personally enjoy. I like these in summer, refreshing to have !
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are good. It's very light so you have to worry about getting drunk off these unless you're a lightweight. It's just a nice refreshing drink to have
Ann M.
Moriches, NY
I love the 6 packs, and this tassberty one is to die for!!! I could finish this all by myself if I wanted too! It's a sweet alcohol but very delicious!
Angelle S.
Foley, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a little too sweet for me. It does have a good flavor and if you don't like strong alcohol this one is for you! But be prepared for a sugar rush!
Ashley S.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
I just love the raspberry taste. Great party drink and great for when you have guest over. I use these for a girls night at my house movies and drinks.
Sara Y.
This was my very first drink ever on my 21st birthday, and I love it. It's sweet and doesn't burn in your chest. I'm a big baby when it comes to that.
Maddie H.
Orlando, FL
Smirnoff Ice is like an old friend that never disappoints. Smirnoff Ice Raspberry is a great example of that! A yummy drink that is so much fun to sip!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.