BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Olivia L.
Little Ferry, NJ
I love raspberry anything and the second I had a Smirnoff ice raspberry it was love!!!!! The best part of it is it doesn't taste like I'm drinking alcohol!
Bridget S.
Idaho falls, ID
My favorite. Doesn't need anything mixed in to improve the taste. It's light, fruity, and just altogether delicious. It was a good price for a light drink.
Jackolyn S.
My favorite! My go to! I love the raspberry flavor and the price isn't bad. My only complaint is that only few liquor stores in my area carry this flavor.
Adrianna A.
San Jose, CA
This is a typical girl drink, although I do not like any of flavors by themselves they do taste good when they are in a mixed drink with other beverages.
Gracie S.
Super yummy flavor, I was pleasantly surprised when I picked this as a last resort. It was my first time trying it and it was one of their better flavors.
Gilliane F.
De todos los smirnoff ice sin duda es él mejor y él que mas compran. Incluso para las personas q no toman licor comparan él sabor a un jugo q es delicioso.
Raigan M.
Yum, yum, yum! So very delicious! I call this my lazy drink for when I don't feel like mixing something up on my own! Just beware the potential heart burn!
Christy O.
I love Smirnoff. This is one of my favorite flavors. It just perfect if you want to relax and have a good time. Not really for getting drunk with lol.
Glenda A.
Has a bubbly and refreshing taste.  Does not have a harsh alcohol taste.  Very smooth and delicious.  Smirnoff Ice Raspberry is affordable
Alaysia V.
Lakeland
I do not drink beer. I hate how it tastes. Anytime I am going for a malted beverage, we pick up some Smirnoff Ice. Raspberry is my favorite flavor of it.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.