BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this pack of 4 Smirnoff Ice Coolers. They are Refreshing, Fruity, Smooth, No aftertaste of Vodka. Very nicely created with Raspberry flavoring. Tastes amazing! Gonna be a great Summer!! I love to freeze these until they are Slushie material. Yummmy 7% Alcohol and a good price!
Mollee W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are my favorite alcoholic drink yet. They taste very sweet and I love the raspberry flavor. I can have two of them and feel just enough of a buzz. Great price point. The only reason I'm not giving five stars is that their new color is pink. They went from having a clear beverage to adding unnecessary dyes to make the drink pink. I was okay with it being clear so I'm not sure why they decided to add the Pink dye. I try to stay away from unnecessary additives as best I can so for me the pink dye seems a little silly. However it taste the same and all I will still drink it.
Corinne M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Used to love drinking these in college, but as I've gotten older I just cannot handle the sweetness. It's pretty overpowering in my opinion but they are good on occasion if I have a sweet tooth. They are no longer a go-to for me, but anyone who likes daiquiris or fruit-forward alcohol would like this.
Rachel L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is like a soda to me it's the best tasting and just so easy to drink. Not too much alcohol to make you drunk but enough to make let's have a good time.I like that they come in 6 packs and there's always one for a friend. It's a really great drink to get.
Aubrey P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is actually pretty tasty. I'll order it from time to time while I'm out in a club or bar. I have also purchased it in the spirits section at the local grocery store. It's refreshing & crisp to taste & if you like raspberry I'd recommend it.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My mother in law loves these. We are constantly buying them for her for any family party. I personally think they are a little too sweet and artificial tasting, but I am much more of a hard liquor drinker so that may be why. The price is right and I can't complain they make her happy and she says they always taste the same great way.
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
My most used drink of all time. Anytime I go to a party or a pool I always want one of these. Thankfully they are available just about anywhere but the best price is in the packs and you can get the packs at any major chain and at most liquor stores. All smirnoff are great, especially the ice ones, but the raspberry is by far the best!
Emily J.
Suwanee , GA
These drinks of all the flavors are pretty refreshing. They taste almost too sweet for me so I cannot drink more than two of them at a time. They are good for casual drinking and for people who don't really like beer. I would recommend to others if they are not sensitive to sweet alcoholic beverages.
marisol b.
Im not too much of a fan of the vodka but these smirnoff ice ones are  so good they basically taste like sprite with a little liquor. If youre not a big drinker these would be good for you to just relax and get a small buzz going. They have a good flavor and arent nasty like other drinks i like these better than the margarita ones.
Demetria A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These wine coolers are delicious! Great for summer time barbecues, parties and picnics. There are so many great flavors to choose from and very inexpensive. I like putting this in the blender with ice to make a frozen drink. A must try!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.