BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was favorite thing to drink when ideas newly 21 and I'm glad to see they still taste the same! Everything about this product screamed of nostalgia to me!
Sara B.
Gibraltar, MI
Definitely sweet and goes down smooth... May or may not be someone's cup of tea due to low alcohol content (I can drink a whole 6 pack without feeling buzzed)
Shannon M.
Kansas City
This is such a delicious drink! I love to use it as a chaser, or just drink it by itself. If you like raspberry, this is a great alcoholic beverage for you.
Maria L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like wine cooler instead of beer and SMIRNOFF is my go-to drinks. I love how SMIRNOFF created different flavor, raspberry and green apple are my favorites.
Alexandria A.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like the flavor of these. They're easy drinking and a great taste, especially for the summer. Keep them cold and they'll be the taste of the party!
kitty O.
It has a good taste but its to much sugar for me.. I think that the strawberry does taste better . Have friends that love smirnoff ,Im more off a rum girl..
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
This is one of the first alcoholic beverages I had and I still enjoy them. They always taste good pretty much any flavor of Smirnoff I'll drink it. My go to.
Raigan M.
Yum, yum, yum! So very delicious! I call this my lazy drink for when I don't feel like mixing something up on my own! Just beware the potential heart burn!
Jackolyn S.
My favorite! My go to! I love the raspberry flavor and the price isn't bad. My only complaint is that only few liquor stores in my area carry this flavor.
Adrianna A.
San Jose, CA
This is a typical girl drink, although I do not like any of flavors by themselves they do taste good when they are in a mixed drink with other beverages.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.