BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
It has very good flavor , its not atrong at all. Good drink overall , I buy these often whenever I have a family or friend reunion. Affordable and good taste.
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is so delicious and refreshing for hot weather. It's sweet but not too sweet and the alcohol taste isn't very strong. It's my favorite summer drink ever!
Cristina R.
If you want something refreshing and fun for a gather with girls this is the drink for it or either if you want to lay back on you porch and enjoy a col drink
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was favorite thing to drink when ideas newly 21 and I'm glad to see they still taste the same! Everything about this product screamed of nostalgia to me!
Analise T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Smirnoff Ice is a fairly weak drink but if that is what you're interested in this is definitely the drink for you. A little too sweet for me is my only issue.
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
I'm definantly a fruity drink kind of person! This is one of my favorite flavored, some say it is to sweet but I think it is perfect! I really do recommend it!
Sara B.
Gibraltar, MI
Definitely sweet and goes down smooth... May or may not be someone's cup of tea due to low alcohol content (I can drink a whole 6 pack without feeling buzzed)
Cheyenne D.
Eugene, OR
Super yummy, this is one of the only grocery store adult beverages that I can drink. It is not too sweet and I enjoy the amount of carbonation in the beverage.
Alexandria A.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like the flavor of these. They're easy drinking and a great taste, especially for the summer. Keep them cold and they'll be the taste of the party!
Maria L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like wine cooler instead of beer and SMIRNOFF is my go-to drinks. I love how SMIRNOFF created different flavor, raspberry and green apple are my favorites.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.