BY SMIRNOFF

Clynestra H.
Fort Meade, FL
This drink is my base for a good punch party drink. I get rave reviews whenever I use the drink. It has a good flavor and it does not taste /feel like you're drinking alcohol, which I prefer.
Melinda C.
Norfolk, VA
Smirnoff is always a go to for girls nights and just hanging out. The flavors are always good and it's a great value. They're delicious to drink multiples of as well. I will always repurchase these for years!
Amanda M.
Santa Teresa, NM
Absolutely love this flavor, most people who don't drink often should try this. I definitely think it's something that's not too strong but has a good flavor to it. To top it off it's not pricey at all
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love all smirnoff products but this one is a must try for anyone that likes raspberry flavor. It is so smooth and refreshing. Not as harsh as some products with alcohol.
Taura C.
Smirnoff Ice Raspberry has a great taste! Its reasonably priced. It's a go to after work! Each of the flavors are amazing but I must say you hardly find a raspberry flavor. This is a one of a kind.
Tara M.
Surprise, AZ
These are absolutely wonderful with the light tangy taste of raspberry. You find yourself finishing it quickly because there is no taste of alcohol when drinking it.
Paj Ploua V.
Oshkosh, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Favorite flavor to drink! Enjoy this every time i hangout with my family. Not to strong that will hit you like others. Just a chilling and relaxing drink when catching up with others.
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN
A great drink if you haven't really drank before. I consider it to be a "college" drink. Something that when you graduate, you should probably graduate your alcohol standards as well.
dawn s.
Buchanan, GA
I am no longer a liquor drinker but this was my drink of choice when I did. the drink is smooth and I like the flavor and others also but was a avid flavor drink lady.
Ashley S.
Spring City, TN
I love all of the flavored drinks they have came up with. The only problem I have is I have to quit after two because of the sweetness, it always makes my stomach hurt.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.