BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This is a great beginner drink if you like light drink this is the first to try. I would recommend trying the other flavors like mango or strawberry as it is one and few flavors that I like.
Holt B.
Charlotte, NC
These little drinks are way to weak for a man and I would feel kind of like a wuss if I bought these for a party. I remember girls in high school used to drink these.
Swaja K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Soooooo good! I love this, because it's light enough to have with dinner on a Tuesday night but also nice enough to have when you're out with friends or at a party.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I like the flavor of the Smirnoff Ice.. However I do not like the headaches I get from drinking these. They have great flavors and the price is good. But I guess you get what you pay for.
Dakota C.
love reaspberry flavors and this is also a six pack!!1!11!!! what more could you ask for?!?! great flavor totally worth the price adn would recommend to everyone
Danielle P.
Jessup, MD
I like this and the other fruity versions but I find that the regular version pairs better with meals. This is nice when you aren't trying to pair with your food.
Bailee B.
Owensboro, KY
These are the best! Compared to other wine coolers, these have the most flavor and they are the most refreshing. They also give you a good buzz but not so much that you feel gross.
Melinda C.
Norfolk , VA
Smirnoff is always a go to for girls nights and just hanging out. The flavors are always good and it's a great value. They're delicious to drink multiples of as well. I will always repurchase these for years!
Clynestra H.
Fort Meade, FL
This drink is my base for a good punch party drink. I get rave reviews whenever I use the drink. It has a good flavor and it does not taste /feel like you're drinking alcohol, which I prefer.
Breanna B.
One of my favorite Smirnoff flavors. It goes down so easy and it's very refreshing. They're relatively inexpensive, so they're great to pre-game with or have at family parties.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.