BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
It's not so bad I don't drink anymore due to medication but I loved these. My husband and son still love these. I would recommend this product to someone who is over the drinking aget of 21.
Tracey W.
I typically buy the Smirnoff Ice Raspberry. I love the taste. The price is reasonable. I often share with others who like them as well. I definitely recommend this one to others.
Stephane C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this brand it's very good I haven't found a flavor they make that I don't like. I love the peach strawberry n grape the most if you don't like to drink much this is a good drink to try.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
These are good for casually sitting around a bon fire during the summer. Not so great if you are trying to get a good buzz going because you feel terrible the next day.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
I pour this into a glass and add some frozen raspberries. It's great with a salad with fruit toppings instead of veggies. Perfect way to dress up the after work drink!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are definitely meh. The alcohol content is so long and the carbonation is so strong it would take a lot to feel anything from but I will say they're pretty tasty.
Stephanie D.
I prefer other flavors more, but it is pretty good. Its not too sweet as it has a little bit of a sour taste to it too. It makes it the prefect drink with a balance!
Aneliz H.
Caldwell, NJ
Love this product. If you are a light drinker or don't really love the taste of alcohol this is for you. I really love it carbonated with that nice raspberry taste.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I love this flavor! A tasty treat served ice cold! It tastes like real raspberries! This is a pretty safe bet to bring to any gathering, you won't drink them alone!
Norma W.
Portsmouth, OH
I like the flavor of a fruity flavored liquor. It is a good mix with the vodka at an even balance if both mixed together. It is also a refreshing drink that keeps you cool in the heat.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.