BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• Is this good with ice?1 Answers
  • How strong is the alcoholic taste in this??3 Answers
  • I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Whittney R.
I would recommend any of their products to anyone! Their flavors are so good. I love sweeter drinks but I think this is just the right amount of sweetness. Definitely a great buy!
Lyndsay H.
Herrin, IL
Love the raspberry flavor! No harsh "alcohol" taste. Which can be good and bad (; definitely good for a night around the fire with friends! Will definitely buy again. Repeated customer alert!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle D.
Mingo Jct, OH
These drinks are very good. I love them. You can't taste the alcohol that much which is good! These are very yummy. I would defiantly buy these again. Also, these are very affordable which is awesome.
Sloane M.
Los Angeles, CA
Since my prime days of drinking, Smirnoff was always one of my top choices! This flavor happens to be one of my favorites as well. Such a good fruity drink for all of the females out there! Love it!
Emily T.
Lynwood, IL
I Really like these. They are light and really nice to drink on a warm day. They have a good flavor and I would definitely recommend this flavor as well as the othere flavors.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my absolute favorite Smirnoff ices. It's a great combination of tart and sweet. It goes down really easy! The alcohol content isn't very high, so don't expect to get a huge bus off of this.
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
I love this flavor! Doesn't taste like the original at all, which is good because its gross. Is very refreshing and fruity. Would probably be my favorite drink as of now.
Tiffany H.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Smirnoff ice is a really good girly drink. It's great for just hanging out with friends, but I wouldn't recommend it if you want to get drunk. You will need to drink a lot of them to get drunk.
Joleen T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Smirnoff products and I love the bold flavors they have to choose from. I love the crisp taste and love to enjoy these drinks in a social setting. I recommend these as party drinks any time. You will not be overwhelmed by an alcohol taste like most mixed drinks.
Morgan C.
Dequincy, LA
I love these and hate these. The first six taste good then they get to where the sweetness of it is way too much! Unless you just want to drink a couple this is for you!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.