BY SMIRNOFF

Julia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A beginner drink for newbies who like sugar or get screwed over and iced by their friends... but that's the fun element of Smirnoff ice! Otherwise this brand is all about the cheap thrill. I try to never buy this again!!!
Morgyn R.
Eugene
These are my FAVORITE! Every time I go to a party this is what I always bring I love the raspberry flavor and I love that it's a sweeter malt! I love this brand of alcohol in general but this is my absolute fave!
Abby M.
Waukee, IA
My go to drink when I am out with friends. I don't drink beer so these are an easy alternative for those who don't like beer. They're easy to drink and are cheap for what you get! Raspberry has a great flavor!
Samantha R.
La Puente, CA
These go down like juice. I can't drink them all night, they taste so good. It takes about the whole six pack to feel anything, but for a light buzz and just driving socially they are really nice and taste amazing.
Solanyes F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4

My favorite around the world, there is nothing better than taking a cold well in hot weather, or at the beach or pool or just to share with friends. uff divine love.
Also this taste is great, I love it.
Guadalupe B.
Fayetteville, GA
I don't drink a lot of these smirnoff drinks because I think it's to sweet for me and I don't like thing that sweet I tend to go for beer regularly but I really like them for like a really special occasion
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok for a buzz. More of a wine drinker but this will do for me if wine is not available. Neither here not there on it really. I will not drink this with dinner. Maybe if I am at a party and just want a buzz.
Marie D.
I love almost all of the Smirnoff Ice flavors and the raspberry is one of my favorites. I enjoy a sweet drink most of the time so I can drink this often and never get tired of it.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are a nice light fruit beverage great for sitting around the fire or sipping on the beach. Makes you feel like you're on a tropical island. More suited for women than men but that's just an opinion.
Whittney R.
I would recommend any of their products to anyone! Their flavors are so good. I love sweeter drinks but I think this is just the right amount of sweetness. Definitely a great buy!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.