BY SMIRNOFF #7 in Cocktail Mixes

Buy on Walmart
Lynn W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
An absolute fav!! We keep these stocked in the fridge! Our local Save Mart usually offers them and they're reasonably priced. Compared to Mike's you won't be disappointed!! Go out and buy some, share with your friends!
Ashley T.
Columbus, OH
It tastes alright but oh boy does it pack a punch with its sugar content. I can't drink any alcohol that's too sugary if I want to end the night/wake up in the morning feeling like a human being, so this is a no for me.
Rika H.
I like the Smirnoff fruity drinks. They give me a nice bubbly tickle, aren't very expensive and I don't have to worry about messing up drinks because I don't know how to make mixed drinks!
Hayley S.
I really enjoy these. I'm all about alcohol that doesn't taste like alcohol, and these taste like soda and go down easy. Light, refreshing, I could drink a few and be pretty happy about it.
Terah H.
Little Falls, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These taste amazing! After drinking them I am not left with the rotten feeling in my stomach like I get from other wine coolers. The flavor is great. I think it is a good price point! I would definitely buy it again.
alexis j.
Flushing, MI
This is my favorite flavor. Price is good. Although i cant drink two much of it... my limit is two. Otherwise i feel like very full. This is a good drink to relax too and enjoy company.
Jennifer B.
Perry, OK
A sweet and carbonated drink, that keeps it light on the taste of alcohol. It has a taste that is similar to flavored pop. It does have a bit of carbonation, but for me it's not too much.
Eyvonne W.
My favorite flavor since I can no longer find a store in my area that sells the Triple Black flavor. The problem is, it takes an entire 6 pack to get me buzzed... but it's a really enjoyable flavor, light and fizzy.
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love these, although they are very sweet, these are great to drink outside on a hot summer day and much better than the original flavor. They are affordable and I would recommend them to people who don't like beer.
Corissa P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sweet and tart mix in the raspberry Smirnoff ice. The 6 pack is typically offered for under $10 by me. The price was a big part of my first purchase but now it has become a regular drink choice at parties of mine.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.