BY SMIRNOFF #6 in Cocktail Mixes

• I have a strong urge to try this asap! Worth the money?2 Answers
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like all Smirnoff Ice flavors but this raspberry is my favorite. It's not too sweet but just the right amount for the taste. It almost tastes like a wine cooler. They sell these just about everywhere.
Jody D.
This is a good drink to have when you don't want straight alcohol. It taste great. I like to drink it after a day of working around the house. It has great flavor. It compares well to similar products
Sarah R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A young, classic, easy drink. Makes getting Iced enjoyable. When I'm looking to just have a good time with something easy and tasty to drink, this is what I go for. Can't beat that fruity flavor honestly!!
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I feel like the Smirnoff raspberry refreshers could have a little bit more flavor. They are very refreshing, and they have a nice natural raspberry flavor. I just wish that it was slightly stronger.
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I do not drink on a regular basis, but when I do drink I reach for Smirnoff. I don't drink it straight; I prefer vodka with cranberry juice on the rocks.... delicous!!!
Dustin C.
Warren, IN
Alcohol? I call this kool-aid, my friends prefer beer but give me a Smirnoff any day of the week and I will drink the whole pack in one sitting. This is like that chip commercial that says I bet you can’t just eat one, except you can’t just drink one.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this pack of 4 Smirnoff Ice Coolers. They are Refreshing, Fruity, Smooth, No aftertaste of Vodka. Very nicely created with Raspberry flavoring. Tastes amazing! Gonna be a great Summer!! I love to freeze these until they are Slushie material. Yummmy 7% Alcohol and a good price!
Mollee W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are my favorite alcoholic drink yet. They taste very sweet and I love the raspberry flavor. I can have two of them and feel just enough of a buzz. Great price point. The only reason I'm not giving five stars is that their new color is pink. They went from having a clear beverage to adding unnecessary dyes to make the drink pink. I was okay with it being clear so I'm not sure why they decided to add the Pink dye. I try to stay away from unnecessary additives as best I can so for me the pink dye seems a little silly. However it taste the same and all I will still drink it.
Corinne M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Used to love drinking these in college, but as I've gotten older I just cannot handle the sweetness. It's pretty overpowering in my opinion but they are good on occasion if I have a sweet tooth. They are no longer a go-to for me, but anyone who likes daiquiris or fruit-forward alcohol would like this.
Marianne S.
I love Smirnoff Ices- they at one of my fave bottled drinks! I don't like to be able to taste the alcohol, and am not a heavyweight by any means. These at more for when you are spending an evening with friends, and want something to sip on.
The raspberry flavor I've only tried recently, and I was very pleased with it. A nice balance of flavor, not overpowering in any way. Delicious!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Who also loves this flavor ?
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Jacqueline R.
Is it good? and Why?
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does this drink taste a lot like rasberry or can you taste mostly alcohol?
Tanisha O.